Memories are made of These

My Favorite Bible Quotes


 
Psalm 95:7     Oh, that today you would listen to His voice. Harden not your hearts
Matthew 7:7-8      Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks will receive, and anyone who seeks will find, and the door will be opened to those who knock.
Ezekiel 33     If you do not speak to a wicked man to turn away from his evil ways and repent, I will hold you responsible for his death.

Mth 5:48       Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 7:21     Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven

Psalm 46:10     Be Still and know that i am God

Luke 4:35     (When Jesus spoke even the demons obeyed) ... Jesus rebuked him and said, "Be quiet! Come out of him!" Then the demon threw the man down in front of them and came out of him without doing him any harm.


Mark 8:34     Whoever wishes to come after Me must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow Me

John 6     Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger

Mark 1:24    Have You come to destroy us? I know who You are - the Holy One of God! 

Tim 4-7      I have fought the good fight of the faith
                    I have run the race to the finish
                    I have kept the faith. - St. Paul  
2Timothy 3:16-17     All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the TRUTH, REBUKING ERROR,  CORRECTING FAULTS  and Giving Instructions for RIGHT LIVING,  so that the person who Serves God may be fully qualified and equipped to do every kind of good deed.
Matthew 18:18-19     Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven. 
Matthew 7:21       Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 
Matthew. 22:39    Love your neighbor as yourself.
Matthew 5:13      You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men.” 
John 15:13      Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Matthew 7:1   Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
Luke 10:5       Peace be to this house.
John 10:27     My sheep recognize my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
James 2:17      In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
James 5:12     Above all, my brothers, do not swear--not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, or you will be condemned.
Matthew 15:11   Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.
John 20:28      My Lord and My God 
1 Corinth 15:55     O death, where is thy victory? O death, where is thy sting?
Matthew 4:10     It is written: 'The Lord, your God, shall you worship and him alone shall you serve
1Corinthians 13:1      If I speak in human and angelic tongues 2 but do not have love, I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.  
John 6:68       Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
Matthew 6:22     The lamp of your body is the eye. If your eye is sound, your whole body will be filled with light.
Psalm 23:1     The Lord is my Shepherd; there is nothing I lack
Psalm 118:24       This is the day the Lord has made; let us be glad and rejoice in it
Luke 4:18       The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me  to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners  and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free.
James 2      Greet adversity with joy
Matthew 3:10      Therefore every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. 
Psalm 139:1-2      O Lord, you have searched me and known me. You know when  I sit down, and when I rise up; You discern my thoughts from far away
Mark 9:35     If anyone wishes to be first, he shall be the last of all and the servant of all.
Isaiah 49:15-16      Even if a mother forgets her child, I will not forget you! I have engraved you on the palms of my hands
Psalm 23:6      Only goodness and love will pursue me all the days of my life
Psalm 13:4     Look upon me, answer me, Lord, my God!
Micah 6:8     You have been told, O man, what is good, and what the LORD requires of you: Only to do the right and to love goodness, and to walk humbly with your God.
Matthew 16:24-25       If any want to become my followers, let them deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake will find it
Matthew 25:34-66    Then the king will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.  For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me,  naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.'
1Cor 12:12     As a body is one though it has many parts, and all the parts of the body, though many, are one body, so also Christ.






View My Stats