Memories are made of These

Prayer against evil spirit & a Blessing of a friend's Home

.

Prayer against evil spirit 

In the name of Jesus, I bind all demonic forces that have come against me and i seal myself in the protection of Your Precious Blood Jesus Christ, that was shed for me on the Cross.
( say the Lord's Prayer )
 

Blessing  of  the Home

Merciful Father, i commend this household of ....... , and all its belongings to Thy love, guidance  and care.
O Lord,  defend this home at all times and shower it with Thy blessings and  fill it with Your presence.
Protect ....... and this household Lord , from all evils and misfortunes , and  sickness  and pain; and anyone who comes into this house, let it  always be with your blessing Lord.
Grant ....... & the household Lord the grace  to be kind, generous and forgiving, and to  live in perfect harmony with one another.
I ask this Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.
( say the Lord's Prayer )